Thursday, May 27, 2010

week 4/3

Today I decided not to go running - that I would do it tomorrow, but then I had the idea that if I went today and it was hard, I could get in another week 4 run before Mark gets home and we could start week 5 together. Good plan?

Anyway - I think the run would have been a piece of cake, except Dessie was a total pain today. This is the first time I took her on my own and she doesn't want to run with me. I think I go too slow for her - so she'd just as soon walk. Or maybe she just wanted to sniff. I don't know. But I think it would have been way easier for me to go on my own. I might still do my original plan - and redo this run on Saturday by myself to see if I can go a little faster.

I'm wondering if Mark has managed to do a treadmill run in Banff. I don't have high hopes.

But all in all - the third time around of week 4 was not hard. I was mostly trying to get Dessie to pick up her pace which was annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment