Sunday, December 5, 2010

moving on - Bridge to 10K/One Hour runner hybrid w1/1

Lots of firsts today.

First day of new program. I've decided to combine the Bridge to 10K interval style program with the One Hour Runner. I couldn't decide between the two and didn't see the harm in combining them.

Today I did the first run of the B210K

5 min walk
10 min run
1 min walk
10 min run
1 min walk
10 min run
1 min walk (plus an extra minute)
10 min run
5 min walk (got home after 4 minutes)

It was the first run in a while that felt challenging so that's good.

More firsts - it was the first time we went in the rain. At first it was just sprinkling, then it rained hard. I don't prefer the rain.

And - we brought Dessie again! She did well but Mark decided to take her home after the 3rd 10 minute run so I was on my own in the end.

Here's to keeping going with this! And Rhonda - if you're reading this - GO RUN!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment